1. The applicable warranty period begins from the date of purchase, delivery or installation for each relevant product under the categories of Normal Household Use Only and Commercial Use Only.
2. The 24 months warranty on the product is valid just for the First Purchaser
3. This limited local warranty (“this warranty”) does not cover minor imperfections in products that meet design specifications or imperfections that do not materially alter functionality. We make no satisfaction guarantees, performance guarantees, risk-free guarantees, error-free guarantees, any express or implied warranties including but not limited to fitness for a particular purpose, performance, use or merchantability. Whether by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded to the maximum extent permissible by applicable laws.
4. Any physical damage by the purchaser while self-installation or malpractice will not be considered in the warranty.
5. The warranty does not include external electric supply cord or plug and also corrosive, plastic, and glass components adding decorative value to the product.
6. The company undertakes to repair at, or its own discretion to replace without cost to the Owner either for material, labor or carriage or any part which is found to be defective in the span of within 24 months from the date of purchase.
7. The warranty is covered by force majeure. In the event of the product struck by any natural calamity, this warranty stands null and void.
8. At the time of claiming the warranty, the purchaser must produce the warranty card or equal proof about the time and date of purchase.
9. The services of installation and repair maybe chargeable based on the condition of the product.
10. The warranty shall not be applicable in case of damage/personal injury or death arising due to the improper installation neglecting the user manual provided.
11. The warranty extended herein is in lieu of all implied conditions and warranties under the law and is confined to the repair or replacement of the defective parts and do not cover any consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss arising from such defects. Furthermore, the warranty in no case shall extend to the payment or any monetary consideration whatsoever, of the replacement or return of the product as a whole.
12. Onsite inspection of the product that will be carried only by the Authorised Service Agent attached to the Authorities Service Centre situated in the geographical limits of the said area including outstation locations. All to and fro traveling and other incidental expenses as prevailing from time to time incurred in the connection with the visit of the service agent to the site where the machine is installed shall be borne by the said purchaser only.
13. For normal wear and tear, aging effect or chipping, peeling off or any other damage to the painted, plated, metalized or plastic parts are not covered under this warranty.
14. Company reserves all right to change any part of Warranty Guidelines without any prior notice.