Do you think food waste is a problem in your home or office and does that concern you? Well, it is not just you who gets the bad odor from dumping food wastes in front of your house or in the dustbin along with other wastes. Waste has been increasingly becoming a matter of concern for the society from the time of industrialization but organic waste like food waste was always an issue.
With the degrading quality of the environment, handling organic waste in a manner that helps us to separate it from other dry wastes like plastic, paper, boxes, and glass easily, and to recycle them without any hassle is an important concept that is being implied. But the reality check of handling food waste says it otherwise. Almost 6.7 lakh tons of food waste is generated each year which is not recycled or handled in an eco-friendly way. And we thought that the vegetable scrapings and the bones that we dispose of from our household will degrade and that they aren’t harmful to nature. But it is not, as we don’t dispose of food waste in eco-friendly ways.
Why Should We Dispose Of Food Waste Separately?
Kitchen waste management can be problematic in many ways and most of us don’t know how to handle it other than disposing of small bits in the washbasin and a large amount of waste in the dustbin. This is not just a domestic problem, even in catering businesses, restaurants, and food industries the production of such food wastes is the highest. Dry wastes from landfill and wet waste are both recyclable when separated, and when correct technologies are used for food waste solutions.
What Is Wet Waste?
Wastes that are biodegradable and produced from the unused portions of food and flowers domestically and industrially are known as wet waste. Wet waste management is not complicated at all, and it is quite easy to implement and separate waste from the washbasin and put them in the green bin or the bin crusher.
Wet waste includes scrapings of vegetables and fruits, rotten vegetables and fruits, bones of chicken and fish, and dried and rotten flowers.
Why Should We Segregate Waste?
When we segregate wet waste in food waste disposer and dry waste in the bin, the reusing and recycling of the targeted portion of waste enhances. Reusing and recycling take up lesser landmass and the amount of dumping of all kinds of wastes that you see every day decreases
Lesser Garbage Disposal In The Wrong Way Means Lesser Pollution
When food wastes can be simply put in green bins, or crushed by installing the bin crusher which is a kitchen waste disposal machine under your washbasin, the garbage no longer remains harmful or as a pollutant. It reduces the pollution of soil by rotting under controlled circumstances, reduces air pollution by not emitting methane gas, and harmful organic things don’t enter water bodies.
The Best Ways To Manage Kitchen Disposals
The best way to dispose of food waste is to use it as compost, i.e. manure for growing plants. It can be done both on a domestic scale and on a large scale.
Composting: If you are a gardener you should know that your kitchen is the best manure producer. Vegetables like tomato and herbs like coriander, mustard plants, gourds, etc. are easy to grow, and all you require is some amount of compost to grow them. Composting is basically a process of using food waste and disintegrating them in soil, thereby increasing the quality of the soil. In microscale, composting is as easy as layering. You simply have to put a layer of the garden at the bottom of any kind of big pot or compost bin, and put all the food wastes in the second layer and cover them with a layer of soil and dry leaves. You can keep adding food wastes to it every day.
Business composting is done on a much larger scale and involves a lot of processes.
- Collecting: Generally, composting constitutes collecting food scraps, dairy, meat, fruits and vegetables, and even paper coverings of foods in piles from people and dumping grounds and transporting them in trucks to the facility.
- Feedstock Preparation: After collection, the collected material is segregated by feedstock and grind materials, and bigger chunks like wood are separated for creating space.
- Active Composting: Ground wastes are separated in large piles and the air is incorporated in different ways using equipment for microbes to decompose organic wastes, and after decomposing, curing and screening are done to ensure decomposition is done to the fullest.
- Quality Assurance: Chemical tests of micronutrients, a pH test, a pathogen test, and maturity and stability tests are carried out before manufacturing it as a product.
Composting being the best option for recycling food waste is easy and important for nature. It also increases the reuse of natural resources. Even if you cannot compost, at least segregating waste should be your duty to contribute your part to nature. Bin crusher is a food waste disposal machine that people are increasingly using to dispose of waste more efficiently. It is one of the latest technologies being used as kitchen appliances that help with the easy separation of all kinds of kitchen waste.
How Does The Food Waste Disposer & Crusher Work?
The main reason people install the bin crusher is its powerful technology that crushes all food wastes effortlessly. The usage of this food waste crusher is actually pretty simple:
- Installation: Once the order is placed, the executives will install it and attach the machine to your kitchen sink.
- Turn On The Tap: When you have installed it, turn on the sink tap first whenever you want to dispose of the waste.
- Dump The Waste: Put the kitchen wastes, scraps, and small bones in a small pile. You can put scrapings of onions, potatoes, carrots, and other vegetables, eggshells, soft bones, and other food waste.
- Turn On The Switch: Turn on the switch for creating suction. The bin crusher which is available on https://bincrusher.com/ has a powerful motor with great suction power. It will suck all the wastes and food debris to grind them finely.
The Benefits Of The Food Waste Disposer
The bin crusher is the most minimal and efficient appliance for food disposal in an eco-friendly manner, creating lesser garbage. It grinds all the waste using suction and blades, which makes the waste ready to be disposed of and can be flushed down the drain.
- Eco-Friendly Disposal: While cooking, disposing of the waste becomes easier and quick with this machine. Rather than filling up your kitchen with a bad smell of the waste and creating an unhygienic environment, installing this latest technology will help the environment by reducing landfills.
- Hygienic Kitchen: To have a hygienic and odor-free kitchen, you have to dispose of food waste properly. But the normal bins often produce a horrible smell due to a lack of open space in a house. Installing this bin will reduce the bad smell and the production of the pathogen from the rotting of food waste.
- Minimal Effort: You do not have to be an expert in food disposal methods or the master of technology because the only thing this machine will require is just switching it on.
- Versatile Use: This technology is very useful and the power of its motor can be adjusted to the clients’ needs to install in houses, offices, and schools.
Go to https://bincrusher.com/ to place your order for a cleaner, environment-friendly, and hygienic kitchen.